Another V day has come and gone ;a big thenga and :-P to all of you people out there who say "change is inevitable,change is the only constant, blah blah blah". The one thing that refuses to change is my singular single status. Not that I am complaining but still.
I don't know why but I would like to thank all the wonderful friends I have, from school, from coll, from office, from blogistan, from anywhere for being friends with me and bearing with all the little quirks of mine, the many OHNO* moments and all the stupid jokes! Thanks a lot guys!
Life Lover had tagged me a long time ago and here's the post at last!
Three things that scare me:
1. Barking dogs springing up from nowhere.
2. Of being the last one to go among my loved ones.
Three people who make me laugh:
1. The office crowd.
2. My friend K.
3. Chanlder Bing.
Three things I love:
3. Spending time with friends.
Three things I hate:
1. The awful noise that's made when people bite anything crunchy.
Three things I don’t understand:
1. Ladki junta. Self explainatory. ;-)
2. The defintion of girly-sweet. Sometimes I say something random that elicits a "So sweet" and sometimes when I say something really heartfelt all I can garner is "Jaa" or "GTH". hmmmm....
3. Why Abhishek chose Aishwarya or vice versa.
Three things on my desk:
1. This beautiful art piece that N made. Its amazing; maybe I'll post a photu here sometime.
2. My bag
3. The calendar that my company gave us all.
Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Listening to nasha hi nasha hai by Sukhwinder Singh
2. Trying to read a dry work related document
3. Trying not to fall asleep
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Master the guitar (Are yar bahut dino se practice nahi ki... ab tak ek song nahi bajta mujhse :( )
2. Learn dancing.
Three things I can do:
1. Make up songs for any situation.
2. Code. (Lekin karne ko nahi mil raha off me :( )
3. Crack absolutely wierd jokes.
Three things you should listen to:
1. The songs of Aandhi, Abhiman and Anand. I had a casette with exactly this combo. Kho gaya! :(
2. Pink Floyd.
3. Advice from ur loved ones.
Three things you should never listen to:
1. People who constantly say "you can't do that"
2. 92.7 FM
3. 93.5 SFM.
Three things I’d like to learn:
3. Flying ( a plane or parasailing anything)
Three favourite foods:
1. Chapathi/roti wid aloo muter
2. Theeka pani poori
3. Mirchi ki bajji
Three beverages I drink regularly:
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Shreeman Shreemati
One of the best comedy shows I've watched. DD2 was amazing back then, with shows like All the best, Tu tu main main, Superhit muqabla etc etc....
I remember one particular episode where the detective is called in to investigate paranormal activity in a house. I couldn't watch the end. Not that I was afraid or something. (Afraid aur me? HAHA ;-) ).I just fell asleep :-P. I used to doze off at 8 30 - 9 when I was a kid! :-P
3. Hardy Boys. Frank and Joe Hardy were the 'boys' if I am not wrong. Nancy Drew was a big no-no for us tough guys.
I tag Assaulted Peanut, Morpheus , Isha and Zoltan
* An OHNO moment is the moment right after you realise you've done something stupid or said something you didn't mean or mean to.Publish