Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Strategic investment and me

Over the past fortnight, we (Chungi , koli and me ) have been hanging out on most evenings..We meet at dairy cross and usually have an ice cream (chocolate wala) or some fruit juice ...or go out to the auto guy and have some roti shoti...Every time its pay back time ( ;-) ) I reach for my purse but these guys wont let me pay!!(In Stark constrast to people back at coll... man the coll ke log have a lot to learn! ;-) )
Usually thats a good thing but these guys have their own reason (which they have been making clear right through the hols). Apparently, I am their passport to a bindas life after I join the Company...I am a 'strategic investment with high returns'!! (their words not mine)

Well so much for all the treats ....I know the guys are joking, of course.

3 comments:

Bharath said...

College guys won't do that because they don't want to hurt you by not letting you pay when you really want to....of course, it's a rare incident but this is the funda behind it. ;-)

Bharath said...

College guys won't pay because they don't want to hurt you by not letting you pay when you really want to... of course, its a rare incident..but this is the funda behind it.;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here dezofmylife.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that about 70% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.