Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jaagte rahoo

Work,work,work. Blah,grind,blah. To other interesting stuff....

Man, you gotta read the script of the Matrix series. I've just finished the script of Matrix reloaded and its awesome! I just can't believe the level of detail!! Every damn scene,every move is spelled out. Hail those script writers! I'll start reading Matrix Revolutions tomo. I would've read it today, but haven't slept properly through this week and I gotta get some shut-eye.

You can find the scripts here .

Chalo then chao! Hopefully I'll not dream up something related to work or witness my assasination.

Before I crash though here's something that you could chew on:

"Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness."
The Architect

5 comments:

Di said...

Matrix,LOTR,SOuthPark,HP,Star wars... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Strider said...

@di:
:O
thts what makes me a non-geek! :-/

:O you've actually heard of all of these! :O
:P :D

Bharath said...

Cool script dood...

The Black King said...

Oooh.. .thanks a ton for those scripts! Now I can revisit every dialogue! :)

BTW, that quote on hope is one I use every so often --- so true, isn't it? :)

Strider said...

@peanut:
thanks man :P
:D

@black king
enjoy madi :)